The "Easy to Install - Do It Yourself"...
Door Security Kit
In the United States...
• 85% of Burglars Enter Through a Door
• Most Burglaries Occur During Daylight Hours
• In Only 13% of All Robberies is the Thief Caught and Convicted
• Average Police Response Time to a 911 Emergency Call is Over 10 Minutes
• A Property Crime Occurs Every 3 Seconds
• A Robbery Occurs Every 1 Minute
• A Violent Crime Occurs Every 22 Seconds
• A Burglary Occurs Every 15 Seconds
• A Theft Occurs Every 5 Seconds
• An Auto Theft Occurs Every 29 Seconds
• An Assault Occurs Every 37 Seconds
• A Rape Occurs Every 6 Minutes
• A Murder Occurs Every 31 Minutes
• 6,088 Home Burglaries Per Day in the USA
• 70.3% of Burglaries Involve Residential Properties
• 67.6% of Burglaries Involved Forcible Entry or Attempts
• 38% of All Assaults Occur During a Home Invasion
• 60% of All Rapes Occur During a Home Invasion
• $4.6 Billion Worth of Property is Stolen Annually
• Average Dollar Value Stolen Per Burglary: $2,079.00
Get a FREE Copy of Our
Home Security eBook:
"How To Improve Your Home Security"
Door Security Info:
"The Longest, Strongest Door Security Product of It's Type"
Don't Let a Burglar Alarm Lull You Into a False Sense of Security
"I Have a Burglar Alarm, Won't That Protect Me?"
Burglar alarms don't provide protection for your family. It's a myth. That's why they are called BURGLAR ALARM SYSTEMS and not BURGLAR PROTECTION SYSTEMS. Though we do recommend alarm systems, they won’t protect you against an “After-The-Fact” home invasion. An alarm system only tells you that intruders are already inside your home, or are seriously trying to get in.
With home invasions on the rise across the country, police are working harder than ever but just can't keep up. Due to a shortage of manpower from rising costs, in many states across the country, the police are not even responding to home alarms anymore because about 98% are false alarms. Because of this, some localities even charge the homeowner $100 and upwards if they respond to a false alarm from an electronic security system on a residence. Even if the police do respond, response time is typically on average about 30 minutes. Statistics show that if something bad is going to happen (kidnapping, rape, assault, murder, robbery) it's most likely going to happen within the first 15 minutes. Therein lies another problem. And home intruders know this fact all too well.
Also, while no one ever wants to be burglarized, people need to understand that if their home is ever burglarized, it's 6 times more likely to be burglarized again in the next 6 months. This happens because if a burglar got away with it the first time, then he is much more likely to try it again in the near future.
Burglar alarms only warn you that someone is trying to gain entry into a property, or is attemting to. It doesn't keep them out! So then, what should you do?
You Must Reinforce Your Exterior Entry Doors and Door Jambs
Our flagship product, the Door Security Pro Door Security Guard is always on duty. It's a patented steel door jamb reinforcement device that mounts over wooden door frames on the strike plate side of the door frame. It adds CONSTANT home door security each time the door is closed - - turning your doors into home security doors. This one step alone will greatly deter or prevent most through-the-door forced entries so you and your family can be much more secure and much safer in the future. Plus, we make a complete Door Security Kit.
Besides that, our door security devices are home security equipment that you only pay for and install once. There are no security codes to enter when you leave home, no false alarms and no recurring monthly monitoring fees to worry about.